The Bhoga Nandeeshwara temple in Nandi village near Chikballapur in the state is one of the oldest temples in Karnataka dating back to the ninth century. The temple hewn out of rock consists of two complexes. While the first complex houses three deities, the second complex consists of a huge and majestic kalyani (pond). The temple is said to be a masterpiece belonging to the Dravidian style of architecture.
Incoming search terms:
- bhoga nandeeshwara temple
- temples in karnataka
- Temple Tank Bhoga Nandeeshwara temple
- temple tank bhoga
- nandi temple chikballapur
- bhoga nandeeshwara temple wiki
- bhoga nandeeshwara driving
- bhoga nandeeshwara temple timings
- Amruteshwar Temple chikmagalur
- adventure amusement park architecture astronomy beach bike-ride bird birding bird sanctuary boating butterflies caves dam drive food forest fort hotels house-boat lake lighthouse monastery palace pilgrimage pond port rafting rail resort ride river rock-climbing sea ships snow tea teak temple tiger tiger-reserve trek waterfalls western-ghats wildlife zoo
DisclaimerThis blog only links to articles in other blogs. The intention to have handpicked great articles on Indian Travel. None of the articles here is written by the author of this blog. It only keeps summaries of the articles. Due credit is given to the original article and blog. Anyone who wants his/her blog/article removed can please contact wdwgblog at gmail.com.